Friday, August 19, 2011

Have Ya Ever Noticed....

Have ya ever noticed that when you decide to update the blog, you have to read everyone elses posts first? Before ya know it, two hours have gone by and you haven't even signed in yet?!



Our family is gearing up for a big vacation next month. For those who have been reading a while, you know we love road trips. Well, next month we are driving to Colorado to visit Chucks mom and sister, then to San Diego to visit my family, then stopping at Disneyland on our way home. Except this time, there will be 7 of us... in our 7 passenger van. We've never done that before. There's a 21 month old in a car seat and three of us get car sick. I'm stocking up on the Dramamine.

This last weekend we took a mini trip, all 7 of us up to Camano Island. It was about an hours drive from our house.... and we did great! Stopped at a small park on the way home to let everyone get out and stretch. The entire trip lasted about 4 hours. Now we're even more excited about next month! Only 22 days!!




 




 


 


 
It was a very cool park and everyone had fun!



 


 


 


1 comment:

Kristin said...

I get car sick easily, too. So I always use that as my excuse to drive on a roadtrip. I don't get stuck in the back, and I get to pick the music :)