Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Photo Dump - How We Spent Our Sunday Afternoon

We went to the tulip fields on Sunday and had such a good time. We've done this for many years now and I always love going with the family, taking pictures and then going out to eat afterward. And this year was no different. Seattle has had one of the wettest Aprils on record but it didn't rain on us there! 

I've been enjoying the contrasts between textures lately and I had to really look for it to find it. But I did!







The colors are so vivid!












I think my favorite photo of them all though, is one Sharaya took. She and Allie left the gardens to go out to the fields and she found an artist perfecting his craft. I absolutely love this picture!!


Do you have tulip fields or flower festivals where you live?

(I will be away from the blog for a couple of weeks. I look forward to reading all your blogs when I get back!)

4 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

I think if I ever found a field like this, I'd just sit in it all day long with my camera. Tulips are so my favorite. Beautiful!!!
You should find that artist & send him that snap of him painting :)

Barb said...

Hi Cindy~

Wow!! What gorgeous photos!! What a treat - we don't have a place like that here, it's just way too cold. There is a place in Salt Lake, but I have never been to it. I love all the colors that you were able to capture with your camera, so beautiful!! Thank you for sharing!

Hugs and Love,
Barb

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

What a gorgeous day to visit the tulip fields! I've always wanted to visit a tulip field, but have never had the opportunity. It was lovely to view it through your eyes though! Such special memories made, and I do love the picture of the artist painting his impression of the tulips, really a special moment! Have a blessed day :)

jody lynn said...

In CT we have many Daffodil festivals. I have heard of a Tulip festival in nearby RI.