Monday, March 2, 2015

The Sound of Silence

Rest.

That's the agenda for the week.

There's been so much stress in my life lately, the last 6 - 8 months have been overwhelming to say the least. Not everything affects me directly, but it still takes a toll emotionally. I've even noticed some physical effects from all the stress.

Chuck's job
Our finances
Sharaya & Ryan
Ministry
My niece
Grief...

And that's just the short list.

So I took this week off from work and I'm staying home. Sleeping in. Spending time with the Lord. Getting quiet. Reading. Praying.

I need some time just to quiet my thoughts.

3 comments:

Mardra said...

Yes. Do this. :)

Unknown said...

I think that's a wise decision. Try to rest your mind as best you can. Thinking of you and praying for you!

Caz said...

You must have been under a huge amount of stress. If you get a chance, maybe a long walk by the water, and some deep breaths of a different air? Take care Cindy, thinking of you over here, hoping that all will be well for you x