Monday, September 5, 2011

Target Dressing Room

We're getting ready for our big road trip this coming weekend. We're going to Colorado first to visit Chuck's mom and sister, then to San Diego to visit my family, a stop at Disneyland, then to San Fransisco before coming back home.

Diana, Beth and I went to the mall yesterday. Beth got a couple pairs of shorts and some crocks for wearing to the beach.

After the mall we stopped at Target. She sat in the little food area while Diana and I shopped. I was in the dressing room when my phone rang. It was Beth. It's Labor Day weekend so the place is packed. I'm half naked, feeling very uncomfortable and trying to whisper on the phone.

"Mom? I did it."

"You did what?"

"I got a drink. A rootbeer."

"Excellent Beth! I'm in the dressing room so I should be done in a few minutes."

"Okay. I'm ready! Hurry up!" 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yay for independently getting a drink on her own! Even if you had to be half-dressed in the dressing room to receive this news! ha!