Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Post From Beth

I GOT A RIBBON AND I DID MAKE IT A SECOND PLACE RIBBON AND I USE GREEN TAPE ON A PAPER YESTERDAY ON WEDNESDAY ART.




WE ARE COMEING TWO SEE FAMILY AGAIN I DID BOWING AND I GOT A STRIKE AND SPARE FROM BOWING YESTERDAY TWO AND I HAVE A JOB CLASS TOMORROW TWO TALK ABOUT A JOB WE GET.
YESTERDAY ON WENDNESDAY I SING MY YTH CHOIR MUSIC AND ART TWO I DID
MAKE IT YTH CHOIR


(From Mom - In Beth's art class they submit pictures to the county fair each year and this year she won second place! I haven't seen the artwork they submitted but she said she used green tape on paper. I'm guessing it was like blue painters tape, except green. She'll be starting youth choir in a couple of weeks.)

3 comments:

Becca said...

Wow, that's quite a week, Beth!! BIG CONGRATULATION on the ribbon and the bowling!!!

JC said...

She sounds busier than I do!! lol

Great job with the bowling Beth...And nice ribbon :)

Laurie said...

Congratulations Beth!! great job!