Thursday, July 21, 2011

Frozen Yogurt Anyone?

Chuck emailed me at work last week and asked if I wanted to eat dinner down at the beach. We could get some sandwiches from Subway, take them down to the beach, then stop on the way home for some frozen yogurt. I LOVE it when he asks questions like that!

It was cold and breezy, of course. I think we're the only place in the nation that isn't melting in a heat wave. Nope, good 'ol Seattle is wet and cold. We sure are living up to our reputation this year!

It was fun! I kept taking pictures of Beth and Diana but Diana wasn't happy with them so she took some herself. The Facebook Pose, she calls it.








Yea, maybe Diana's did turn out better.


 




 

It finally got too cold to be at the beach so we went for frozen yogurt. Makes sense, doesn't it?! :) This new yogurt place just opened up a few weeks ago and it is amazing! We always go to The Yogurt Mill when we're in San Diego and now we have our own shop right here at home!

It's a cute little place with fun decor and lots of places to sit. You help yourself to 10 different flavors; many of them change from week to week. Although I've noticed the Chocolate and the Peanut Butter have been there every time we've gone. SO good! Then you choose your toppings, everything from fresh fruit to gummy bears, chocolate chips and even cut up waffles! Haven't tried that yet. Not sure I will.



 


 


 


 

I realized after we got home that I never took a picture of the yogurt! Sorry 'bout that! Trust me though, it was delicious!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Love your weather patterns!

Nan said...

I want to be where you are! Love the photos. Let's see if this comment gets posted?

Nan said...

Yahoo! Posted. I put a link to your coolness on my heat (blog). Of course only about 10 people follow me (and you are one of them) but there you go!

JC said...

I grew up on Vancouver Island, so I know all about the wet and rainy weather!! Actually we only live 3hrs from Vancouver so we are not enjoying a heat wave at all this summer either :(

Unknown said...

That sounds like such a fun night. Your girls are beautiful : )