Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Beth Opening Netflix 7/27/11 at OneTrueMedia.com



Did you catch her peace sign at the beginning? :)

This is my second attempt at a video! (It will rotate when you click Play.) Thank you to Michelle at Big Blueberry Eyes for recommending One True Media. It's a little daunting if you've never done it before; I didn't find any Help buttons but if you're not afraid to click on things, you'll be okay. :) The actual video was over a minute long but I had to clip it to 30 seconds.

4 comments:

JC said...

lol...Love the peace sign!

Michelle said...

Yay, glad it worked for you! Too funny with the peace sign; was it because she knew you had the camera on her?

Kristin said...

I love How to Train Your Dragon!

Laurie said...

Oh, my, Netflix!! ....... Nevin LIVES for his Netflix movies. I believe he has about 300 movies in his cue. :)