Wednesday, February 2, 2011

FREEEEDOOOOOMMM!!!!!

Okay, so this isn't as dramatic as Mel Gibson yelling it as William Wallace in Braveheart, but it is. somewhat. exciting. I am on day three of a two week vacation! We're not going anywhere so there are no suitcases to pack, no airlines to catch, no shuttles to take. The only thing I plan to do in the next two weeks is sleep in, read books, watch movies, play on the computer.

But day three.... and I'm sick. Very stuffy nose, puffy eyes, headache, sneezing. Yuck.

I guess I should be grateful -

I don't have toddlers to chase
I'm not losing pay over this
I'm not leaving my co-workers stranded
My kids are old enough to care for themselves
We have nice weather this week

So... yay me!
Thank you for allowing me this pity party. :)

2 comments:

Cammie Heflin said...

You are lucky, so different from my situation right now!

Erin said...

I hope you feel better soon so you can start really enjoying your vacation!