Wednesday, April 21, 2010

ABC's and 123's

Beth loved school.
The bus rides, the activities, her friends, even the homework.




She liked doing homework so much that I purchased some homeschool type books from the half price book store. I found some with her favorite Disney characters! I make copies of the pages so the books have lasted a very long time! Sometimes on a Friday, along with her list of chores I'll put out some homework for her. She gets so excited! She likes to use her calculator for Math but I think she likes writing her Spelling words the most!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwww. Beth is so beautiful! : ) What a fun thing to do. I am visiting today via your comment at Enjoying the Small things. I am so glad I came over. As soon as I came over I felt happiness come over me. God bless you!

Becca said...

I love that she loved school so much! That's something I always worry about with Samantha. Will she like school? Will she have friends? Will she get frustrated with the schoolwork? Another beautiful look down memory lane with Beth. Thank you. :-)