Saturday, March 11, 2023

Just Checking In

 This will be short...
 
They changed the day we have our weekly staff meetings at work so now I'm working 6 days a week. Not full days every time but still up and at work almost every day. I need to rearrange my schedule and that should happen in a week or two.
 
Diana, Peter, and his parents made it back to New Jersey. They arrived yesterday and Poppy was so excited to see them! Peter recorded their reunion and that dog went crazy! It did my heart good to see their family all together again. We video chatted with them today, it was good to see them. 
 
We went out to breakfast with Sharaya and Ally this morning. We hadn't seen them since D&P left! They are so busy, it was good to have time with them.
 
Beth is doing well. Back to feeling 100% and is bowling again and going to karaoke and work.
 
We've got a big pastor's conference next week so I probably won't be on here much. It's a conference that allows pastors a place to rest, a place to heal, and get fed spiritually. We're going to be so busy, I have to remember it's not all about the tasks. It's about the pastors who are weary and many are on the verge of leaving the ministry; it's about loving on them, praying for them and pampering them for a few days. I appreciate your prayers as we minister to these men and women of God who give so much of themselves 24/7. Please pray they leave refreshed and full of hope and encouragement.
 
I pray that for all of you as well, that you are encouraged this week and are refreshed in the day-to-day aspects of life. God bless you!

3 comments:

Terri D said...

What a wonderful thing to do for Pastors!! A real ministry that most wouldn't think was necessary. I pray that peace envelopes all who attend and that they leave feeling refreshed and renewed. God bless!!

Susan said...

I hope your conference goes well. I hope you also get some rest after it is over.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Thank you for the updates. I will keep them in my prayers.