Saturday, June 25, 2022

Moving Sky, Wild and Beautiful, and Should We Say We Both Won?

Ally and I played UNO the other day. We gave each other no mercy and it took us over an hour to finish the round! I won because I discarded the final card. But she says she won because the card I discarded was one that read, "Switch Hands" so she handed me her cards, but I gave them back because the game was over, but she insisted... I still say I won. 😄


 

We've had record rainfall this Spring but things are starting to shift. We've had dryer days and the weather is warming up. About a week ago I was sitting out in the backyard and the clouds took on this interesting formation. It looks like they're being blown to the left but when I looked at it, the entire formation was moving to the right. It was so nice out so I just watched it for a while.


 

These flowers have appeared in my yard. Last year I only had the pink ones and this year some white ones have popped up too. I just love them! They're in a small garden area that is becoming full of wild flowers, they've just multiplied over the years. I love it when the birds and the wind help me with the gardening. I think there's a total of 6 of these plants now. Anyone know what they're called?

5 comments:

Terri D said...

Your plant is beautiful but I have no idea what it is. I am not a plant person - brown thumb all the way. Hope someone can identify it for you!

Barb said...

Hi Cindy~ I love UNO, it's a very fun game...hooray for the winner! Those clouds are so interesting, I wonder what was going on in the atmosphere? We have had weird weather as well. Wednesday it was almost 90 and today it didn't get over 75, crazy! That pink flower is beautiful! Is it Foxglove? Whatever it is, it's gorgeous! Have a wonderful Sunday! Hugs, Barb

KT said...

I am no help in identifying the flowers, but they are BEAUTIFUL!

Billie Jo said...

Well, I can't help you with UNO or the flower! My sister is the UNO expert! And Phase Ten too! But I do hope you have a lovely Monday, my friend.

Milena said...

I don't know the English name, but I think the Latin name is digitalis. (In Swedish it is called fingerborgsblomma) The digitalis is very poisonous, so beware if you have small children coming to visit. It is beautiful though!