Sunday, January 12, 2014

The Longest Time

I do believe this is the longest I've gone without writing a post. My sister arrived on Christmas Eve and was here for more than 2 weeks. We'd get up in the morning, she'd fix coffee and I'd have tea, then we'd sit at the kitchen table talking for hours. She left on Friday night and I have to go back to work tomorrow. Ugh. Can't believe it's over.

Our computer died. That was fun. Although we did go buy a new one yesterday! This new laptop has a touch screen and I've really enjoyed working on it. We are learning Windows 8 and the keyboard has lights behind it. It really is nice.

I got a new smart phone for Christmas and have been learning how to use it. Technology sure is an interesting thing. When it works, it's wonderful. But when you don't know how to use it...

I have a few pictures for you... but can't figure out how to get them from my phone to my blog. My first instinct is to plug my phone into the computer, upload them... I still have so much to learn. :)

2 comments:

Caz said...

Good to hear from you. Long mornings at the kitchen table sound like a productive break to me. Hope work goes OK.

Mardra said...

I'm sure you used that morning time to solve all of the world's problems. So we can all look forward to a brighter 2014. That's what sisters do, right?